About Outpatient Surgery Facilities
Many surgical procedures may now be performed in an outpatient environment.
A number of minimally invasive procedures can now be accomplished at a Surgery Center as an outpatient procedure. Due to the advancements in surgical techniques, success rates have increased and recovery times have decreased.
The combination of advanced technology as well as the increased skill level of our doctors has provided the patient options on where to have their surgery.
It is no longer the norm that all surgeries need or require a hospital stay. Surgery Centers are a viable option to have many different procedures performed in a safe, convenient and economical environment with quality results.
Typical Procedures Performed at Surgery Centers
- Back and neck surgery
- Total Joint Replacement – Knee and Hip surgery
- Weight Loss surgery
- Cardiology procedures
- Neurostimulator implants
In addition to the advanced procedures, surgery centers have performed a full range of orthopedic sports medicine procedures, ophthalmology, gastroenterology (GI), Ear Nose and Throat, urology, pain management, gynecology, cardiology, plastic surgery, podiatry and general surgeries for decades.
Why have surgery at one of our centers?
- Minimally invasive surgical procedure
- Decreased chance of complications
- Minimal blood loss
- Decreased post-operative pain
- Faster recovery
- Significant cost savings
Why our patients choose us?
- State of the art technology
- Personalized quality care with friendly and highly trained staff
- Convenience, efficiency and flexible scheduling
- Excellent patient outcomes and patient experience
Patient Results: The Outcome of your surgery
The key to continual improvement is to measure outcomes or results. Unless clinical outcomes are collected it is difficult to evaluate how patients react and progress as a result of the surgical procedure. Surgery One is fervently committed to transparent surgical practices.
To that end, clinical outcomes related to your quality of life, functional capabilities and pain are closely monitored.
We have expert doctors who are eager to help you. Surgery One provides you with the best surgeons who specialize in your specific surgical treatment. They all have years of experience in successfully treating patients with various conditions similar to yours.
If you are an appropriate candidate for outpatient surgery, one our surgeons will give you the option to have your surgery in an outpatient surgical center. Patients choose doctors from our Outpatient Network for many reasons:
- You are treated as a guest not a patient
- You will receive one on one pre-operative education
- We offer a specialized and dedicated operating room team
- Surgery is minimally invasive and customized
- You will receive one on one post-operative visit to prepare for your return home
- Next generation pain management resulting in less nausea and less pain
- No need for a long hospital stay
You now have the option of state of the art treatment in a convenient, safe, friendly and timely outpatient setting.
To experience all these benefits for yourself find an outpatient surgery center in your area and we will show you an entirely new way to receive healthcare.