Many joint replacements, including knees, may now be performed as an outpatient procedure
Advancements have been made in surgical techniques that both increase success and reduce the time it takes to recover. Technology advances have had a major impact on this, but also our doctors have become more specialized to ensure a quality result.
Why have outpatient joint replacement procedure at the Surgery One?
- Decreased time for surgery
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Decreased chance of complications
- Minimal blood loss
- Decreased post-operative pain
- Faster recovery
- Significant cost savings
Why our patients prefer Surgery One?
- State of the art technology
- Personalized quality care with friendly and highly trained staff
- Convenience, efficiency and flexible scheduling
- Excellent patient outcomes and patient experience
The key to continual improvement is to measure outcomes. Unless clinical outcomes are collected it is difficult to evaluate how patients react and progress as a result of the surgical procedure. Surgery One is committed to transparent surgical practice. To that end, clinical outcomes related to quality of life, functional capability and pain, are closely monitored.
We have expert doctors who are eager to help you. Surgery One has the best doctors who specialize in the surgical treatment of knees. They are all board certified and have years of experience in successfully treating patients with degenerative joint conditions.
Our Surgery Centers
If you are an appropriate candidate for outpatient surgery our doctors will give you the option to have your surgery in an outpatient surgery center. Patients choose doctors from Surgery One for good reason:
- They are treated as a guest not a patient
- One-on-one pre-operative education
- Specialized, and dedicated operating room team
- Surgery is minimally invasive, outpatient and customized
- One-on-one nurse 24 hour care
- One-on-one post-operative visit to prepare for return home
- Next generation pain management resulting in less nausea & less pain.
- No need for a long hospital stay
To contact us for the best solutions to your pain find Surgery Center in your area.